Everyone is not your client! When you attempt to serve everyone- you start to struggle in building your business. It is very difficult to brand you and create effective marketing. In today’s, article I am providing 3 key questions to help influence why the right clients will pay you.
In this competitive world of business, a steady flow of clients is necessary. But you want paying clients, not people who ask you to do free. Doing free will only keep your business in stagnation. Building relationships with the right audience will increase your conversion rates into paying clients.
Simply answering these questions will enable you to create a plan of action to help take your business to the next level. Here are the questions that will help you maximize and standout in your marketplace:
- What does your target audience care about?
- What do they fear?
- What keeps them awake at night?
Having the ability to connect and resonate with your ideal client(s) is crucial. People buy based off emotions. People buy people. Allow me to explain why these questions are important:
- What does your target audience care about? It you understand what is important to your target audience you will become relatable. It allows you to speak their language and create a relationship. This is how you can express your uniqueness that will appeal to their emotions.
- What do they fear? Identifying your target audience fears is essential. This is an opportunity where you can become credible in their eyes. Understanding their fears enables you to create blogs, articles, and marketing messages that speaks directly to them. You are seen as the hero who can come and save the day. Speaking to their fears helps you to standout in their minds.
- What keeps them awake at night? Discovering what is keeping them awake at nigh provides opportunities for creating programs, workshops, books, signature talks, and other services that will increase profits within your business. Knowing the problem(s) they are currently facing helps you to appear relevant. Keep this in mind, being relevant is huge when positioning your brand. That’s a future blog. If you are wondering how to obtain such information, you can create a survey and present it to your target audience. I use Survey Monkey. There are various online tools you can use to create yours,
It is essential to answer these 3 questions regarding your target audience. It will position you as the specialist who can solve their problems. In addition, the information helps to create marketing messages that resonates and impact their decision for choosing you as the solution to their problem. You will get noticed, get paid, and be valuable.
I would like to know what do you think of this topic and information. Send me an email email@example.com or comment below and share it! Your feedback is valuable to me.